Final Day for the TARDIS Eruditorum Volume 8 Kickstarter

Just wanted to remind everyone that we're now in the final day of the TARDIS Eruditorum Volume 8 Kickstarter. We've blown through most of the stretch goals—all of them, actually, and I've ended up adding a few more. At the time of writing we're just under $15k, which will be the trigger for another War Doctor essay looking at short fiction and comics stories featuring the character. And then at $16k, I'll throw in an essay on Titan Comics' 9th Doctor comics. All of that's very doable with an even modestly strong final day. So if you've been meaning to back, now is your chance. And please, do make a mention of it on your favorite social media channels. This is within sight of being my most successful Kickstarter ever, and I'd be very delighted if we manage to nick that record.

Once again, the Kickstarter is over here. And I'll be back in literally just a couple of days with a long awaited book launch announcement. :)

Comments

Patman 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Damn! I missed the deadline for this. Any chance I could get onboard?

Comment deleted 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Steven D 4 months, 2 weeks ago

I bought the first five volumes and am now having trouble obtaining the sixth.
I'm in Australia so Amazon wants me to pay the same amount for shipping as for the book itself.
Is there any way to get hold of the book (not Kindle) in Australia?
The seventh volume is Available through Amazon Australia so that is fine.
I love the book and can't wait for the eighth.

Steven D 4 months ago

Fantastic. I just noticed that book 6 could no longer be posted to Australia from Amazon US. I went to Amazon AUS and the paperback book is there and I ordered it immediately. If you made the paperback book available through Amazon AUS then thanks so much for doing that. Please can books 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 be available the same way.

Steven D 4 months ago

I haven't read all of your posts as yet (shameful I know) but did you ever do a Pop Between Realities post that dealt with ...(wait for it)... the TARDIS Eruditorum blog?

Steven 3 months, 1 week ago

I am so chuffed. Since my last post (above) I have received both Book 6 and Book 7 in the post. Fantastic.
They are much fatter (ie have many more pages) than the original volumes 1 to 5.

Peter 4 months, 2 weeks ago

What happened to Volume 7? How can I buy it?

Mike Rooney 4 months, 1 week ago

I am amazed by the way you have explained things in this article. John Dutton Jacket Season 3

roman davis 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Nice post but I could not understand its meaning for sharing for us, cheap dissertation writing service

Tejar 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Tejar is Pakistan’s top e-commerce store that deals in genuine and reliable consumer goods belonging to numerous brands and product categories.