Saturday Waffling (January 21st, 2017)

Two quick orders of business.

1) As part of the release of Articles of Secession (which, if you missed that yesterday, do check out), we made a 50-copy print run of the zine with the extended text of the piece. Forty-nine of these were distributed around Ithaca. The fiftieth is now on eBay, with proceeds going to charity. For the purposes of people who aren't in Ithaca, this is basically a print edition of one, so go get yourself some bragging rights and some disenfranchised Ithacans some groceries.

2) Jack has opened a Patreon of his own. If you like Jack's work here, and of course you do because Jack is fucking awesome, you should go support it.

How's everyone holding up?

Comments

Jack Graham 3 months, 1 week ago

Thanks Phil. I should add though that if it's a choice between funding me and funding Eruditorum Press as a whole, please do the latter. My Patreon is just there to catch any excess you may feel like lobbing my way.

Wack'd 3 months, 1 week ago

Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you.

thesmilingstallioninn 3 months, 1 week ago

Did a march today, yay!

Comment deleted 3 months, 1 week ago

dm 3 months, 1 week ago

Patronised.

But if you did it per post you'd probs get more out of me.

Jack Graham 3 months, 1 week ago

Thanks.

Shannon 3 months ago

I was kind of jacked up before the inauguration, honestly. I had a "what the hell?!" moment after the election and then a "let's do this!" That carried through the Women's March on Washington. Then today I had to go to work as a federal employee, knowing that Trump was now my boss. Nothing actually changed on a practical level, but everything just felt ickier.

Daru 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Been a mix of extremely tired and energised at the same time. Been in the throes for the last few months of supporting my mother who hospitalised herself due to alcoholism in response to her awful past. Father very ill too with muscular dystrophy - but things levelled off for now, and actually been so good that hardened family secrets have been brought to light.

In response I am with my partner and her son building a world within a new creative project that is not actually a world, but I suppose is really a space for all of the possibilities I/we feel.