- “In Search of Scanlines”, the Tested.com article that set me down this path.
- My Life in Gaming on Retro Gaming on CRTs and the Analogue NT Mini FPGA console
- Bob and Jose Cruz from IFixRetro turn an unwanted consumer CRT TV into an arcade monitor. Do not try this at home.
- The name of the Japanese poetic structure I was stumbling over is kishōtenketsu. Here’s the full poem I was trying to recite from memory, and that I of course butchered horrifically:
Daughters of Itoya, in the Honmachi of Osaka. (ki)
The elder daughter is sixteen and the younger one is fourteen. (shō)
Throughout history, daimyo killed the enemy with bows and arrows. (ten)
The daughters of Itoya kill with their eyes. (ketsu)
- Where to find Bob:
- The main site is RetroRGB.com. Just to get you started, here are some of my favourite pages:
- Bob has a YouTube channel as well, so be sure to subscribe if you want to get caught up on all the latest developments in the field of retro gaming and retro game preservation. Also please consider supporting his Patreon to help keep him going.
- You can also follow RetroRGB on Facebook and Twitter.
- You all should know where to find me by now.